Friday, June 1, 2012

Songs for May 2012

As it was Eurovision this month I decided to go with a Eurovision theme and put some videos of my favourite winners/contestants.

Buck Fizz - Making my mind up (1981)
How can you not smile when listening to this fun little ditty



Gina G - Oh Ah Just A Little Bit (1996)
This song is what introduced me to watching Eurovision. The singer was Aussie and got in via UK but as a result was a big deal here in Oz.



ABBA - Waterloo (1974) winner
Probably the most famous Eurovision song ever.



Ruslana - Wild Dances (2004) winner
A fun tribal type song from Russia. Not sure what she is saying for most of it but it doesn't matter I just like the beat.
 

Lena - Satellite (2010) winner
I love this catchy song. It is on Xbox's dance game (whose name escapes me at the moment)
 

Ertab Erener - Every way that I can (2003) winner
A mix of middle eastern music and modern dance music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment