Saturday, October 19, 2013

Animal Magnetism Series by Jill Shalvis

Animal Magnetism
In the first book we meet Brady and Lilah and this is their story.

This book was so much fun with the lovable doofus Lilah and the brooding Brady. Lilah in particular was a character that was easy to warm to. She brought much of the humour to the book.

Out of the series these two were probably my favourite characters.


Animal Attraction
Book two follows Dell and Jade.

I have to admit out of the three books this one was my least favourite. Maybe it was the characters or the story line, I am not sure which. I just couldnt connect enough with the characters to care if they ended up together or not.


Rescue My Heart
In book three we follow Adam and Holly.

This book redeemed the series as I quite enjoyed Adam's and Holly's interactions. A similar humour seen in book 1, returned to this book as the brothers picked on Adam.

Series Overall
The series over all was in one word enjoyable. From start to finish I was able to just enjoy the books for what they were light, funny, escapist books. It was also  nice seeing the evolution of the relationships in different books and the start of others.

If you are a fan of romance or looking for something light to read (that doesn't leave you rolling your eye's and saying "really? Come on") then this series is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment