Saturday, December 3, 2011

Songs for November

My friend over at Polishing Mud Balls does a weekly meme of songs she listens to each week, how she does it is beyond me, as it was hard enough only picking 15 songs (yea sorry but trust me when I say this is the reduced list). Doing once a week is probably a bit much for me but I will try to attempt monthly. Below are the songs I am listening to this month. I have picked mostly party/summer listening type songs as it is now summer here!

These Kids Where Crowns - Jumpstart
This is such a fun boppy tune, what other song to start this post then a song titled Jumpstart??


Flo Rida - Good Feeling
I love this song at the moment. This is a good party song. The film clip is good too showing scenes from his concerts all around the world.


David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium 
The king of techno is back with an awesome song (if you like this kind of music). The singer is apparently Australian but cant say I have ever heard of her.
 

Lloyd - Dedication to my ex
Nope not trying to make a statement about my life or anything. The song is just so damn catchy and similar in style to 60's kind of music? I just like the singing and the tune more then the actual words (weird I know). When this comes on the radio, it gets turned up!

Jessie J - Domino
I could only find a live version of this song for some reason. This song is so whimsical and light hearted. Is a good summer tune.


Martin Sloveig - Big In Japan
Another techno song but this is so much fun (and the music clip is funny!).


Jessica Mauboy - Inescapable
This is the latest from local girl Jessica. My little man likes this song and bops around to it happily when it comes on tv. This is a bit different form her usual R&B stuff being more on the dancey/pop side.


Hot Chelle Rae - I Like It Like That
I'm loving this group, their songs are fun, catchy with a bit of a rock edge.


Pixie Lott - What Do You Take Me For?
Her songs are all unusual. Her first album was more kind of blues/pop (not Amy Winehouse style). She does a mix of styles and she seems to always have fun in her music clips. Plus she has a cool name LOL. My favorite of her songs is Boys and Girls which has a very different vibe to this song. But I am enjoying this song at the moment.


Panic At The Disco – Ready To Go
This Aussie band are pretty awesome; there isn’t a song of theirs I haven’t enjoyed. Their songs are very hard to pigeonhole into a particular genre. This one though is more pop/rock.


Eskimo Joe - Love Is A Drug
A great easy listening rock song. This is another Aussie band I like and enjoy most of their the stuff. This song is right next to "Sarah" as my favourite for this band.



One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful
A new boy band from the UK and they are pretty good. They apparently won X-Factor there. This is a  fun summery song and if you have (or know) a teenage girl you are probably going to know this song well.


LMFAO – Sexy and I know it
A very brave film clip. With lots of speedo jiggling. If you like techno then you probably know LMFAO are not doing much wrong at the moment. My little monkey and I like bopping around to this song.


Cobra Starship – You Make Me Feel
A catchy techno song. This clip has some famous faces in it such as Robin Williams, Jessie J


 Wes Car - Been A Long Time
This is such a great summer song. It is very much an easy listening/rock type song. I thought it would be a nice song to end this post with.

No comments:

Post a Comment