Saturday, March 3, 2012

Songs For February 2012

February was a bit of a rubbish month for me for a lot of reasons. Glad to see the back of it to be honest. Let me know if you have problems viewing any of the videos.

Simple Plan - Summer Paradise.
I notice on youtibe this has Australia in brackets so I don't know if it means the video is just of their Aussie tour or it's just an Aussie release so far. Anyway this is such a fun relaxing tune.



Foo Fighters - These Days
I really like this song at the moment.
 


B.O.B ft Hayley Williams - Aeroplanes
A lovely song that I really love. I did listen a bit to this song this month.
 


Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You.
I love Kelly Clarkson she rocks, I dont think there is a song of hers I hate. But this song is a bit fitting for this month and wanted to finish this post with a more upbeat song.

No comments:

Post a Comment