Saturday, February 4, 2012

Songs for January

Going with an Aussie theme for this month with Australia Day just gone.

Timomatic - Set It Off
This guy is from Australian X-Factor but I believe didn't win (I didn't watch it so didn't know). I quite like this song nice and catchy.


Jessica Mauboy & Stan Walker - Galaxy
Jessica has a fantastic album this time round, there hasn't been a song released so far I don't like.


Reece Mastin - Good Night
This guy won X-Factor Australia. A few people have said this song sounds like Pink but I dont mind.


Havana Brown -We Run The Night
An excellent techno tune.


Ricki-Lee - Raining Diamonds 
I wasn't to keen on this song the first time i heard it, but it has grown on me :)

Men At Work - Down Under Well you couldn't go anywhere before or during Australia Day with out hearing this song.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment