Monday, August 15, 2011

A New Way To Comment

I have been a little unhappy with blogger's commenting system for awhile. I have been most frustrated with the lack of reply function.

So I have decided to move over to Disqus commenting. I have seen this system popping up on numerous blogs now and find it interesting enough to give it a go.

Hopefully Disqus will address three major irks for me that blogger has. So I should now be able to do the following:
  1. A reply feature.
  2. Notification that you have been replied too (please let me know if this is not the case).
  3. More flexibility with who can comment and how, but not letting spammers through.
This is a trial, and hopefully it will be successful. I am hopeful this will be successful.

Please any feedback will be welcomed, Disqus users any tips would be appreciated, hope you enjoy this new way of commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment