2010 was a mixed bag for me. I was in a major reading slump at the start of the year and didn't really pick up a book until around July. Then ever so slowly I got my reading groove back and finished the year pretty strongly. In fact in the last week of December 2010 I read three books, wowzers!
Out of the original twenty one, I have read nine books from Mt TBR. That leaves me with technically twelve books. However I have kinda picked up some new books (not bought so doesn't count right?). So I have realistically added four books, and I am not counting the free e-books I seem to be collecting like they are going out of style. So that means Mt TBR technically stands at about sixteen.
Confused yet? Well if makes it easier just ignore the new books cos as far as I am concerned, they just don't count. They were not part of the original deal. I figure if I tell my self this enough times it will become true.
So currently I am taking a break from Mt TBR and working through some more recent titles and a few toddler related books. The it will be back to Mt TBR by the end of the month and back on track.
So the books I have read I have marked in red and italics.
- Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
- My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding edited by PN Elrod
- Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
- Babylon's Ark by Lawrence Anthony with Graham Spence
- Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
- The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison
- Carpe Demon - Adventures of a Demon Hunting Soccer Mum by Julie Kenner
- Stray by Rachel Vincent
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Dixie Divas by Virginia Brown
- The Killing Hands by PD MArtin
- Mad Cow by Kathy Lette
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Carbs & Cadavers by J.B Stanley
- The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing by Mayra Calvani & Anne K. Edwards
- Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun by Victoria Laurie
- The Dead - Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
- The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
- At Graves End by Jeaniene Frost
- Fan Mail by PD Martin
- Foetal Attraction by Kathy Lette