Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill Ins 21 January 2011


And...here we go!

1. So many of us
dont appreciate the value of white out.

2.
My bookshelves are never empty, even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of
chocolate, are a lot happier.

4.
My Mount TBR pile is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the
fridge and the freezer.

6.
For the love of all that is ordinary, and all that is extraordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a new round of baby proofing and Sunday, I want to buy some new work pants and moisturiser!

4 comments:

  1. White out is a lifesaver sometimes, isn't it?

    I wish my TBR pile would wait quietly. All those books clamoring for their turn! LOL

    I hope you have a great weekend! I think I'm going to start collecting things for my hospital bag . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, fun post! new round of babyproofing...wish you fun with that. And, you are so right, accept chocolate, and you are a lot happier...that is until the waist and hips expand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't done any babyproofing yet! Good to know we're not behind :)

    ReplyDelete