Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-In.My responses are in green.
And...here we go!
1. When I heard someone singing in the street again, I heard New York, New York. (can anyone remember the song that the lyrics came from. The lyrics are the green bits which I fit to the Fill In).
2. Laughter is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but there is always time to make sure there is a treat in your pocket to make sure any encounter with a griffin goes well. Always leave the house prepared!
4. If your pets are conspicuously absent when you come home its is not a good sign, this is guaranteed always.
5. My eyes have seen things that can not be unseen.
6. Tip: Do not let the little black goop at the back of the fridge get to the stage it smells strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on reviews for my blog, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (the garden is getting a break) and Sunday, I want to get stuck back into reading!