Monday, June 29, 2009

ON MOVIES ~ Action Heroes

Feature Presentation...

MONDAY MOVIE MEME

This week's movie topic is all about Action Heroes...


Summer is in full swing and that means it is time for the blockbuster releases. You know, big budget flicks where things get dicey, blow up, burn down, and in the end - saved - by those quintessential action heroes. Here are some that we feel best represent the genre. Share the movie action heroes that have saved your day.

Wow so many to choose and I did not want to do all the ones already picked by The Bumbles and Musings of a Bookish Kitty(all of which I agreed with). So I threw in some already picked with some not yet picked. If you want to see The Bumbles and Literary Felines picks head on over to their blogs.

Officer John McClane - Die Hard Series
Indiana Jones - Indiana Jones Series
Jason Bourne - Bourne Series
Captain Steven Hiller - Independence Day
Ellen Ripley - Alien Series
Korben Dallas - The Fifth Element

Police Officer Jack Traven - Speed
Frank Martin - The TransporterYu Shu-lien - Crouching Tiger Hidden DragonJackie - Armour of God Series


This meme is hosted by The Bumbles

4 comments:

  1. Oh - Ripley is such an awesome choice! Kick ass ladies always are ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No such list is complete without Ripley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I just began following your blog a few days ago, I would have posted sooner since you also are following me but internet explorer was being moody, so I downloaded firefox. Now I can access your blog.
    I love your movie meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie Chan! I almost listed him. I love his movies. And Yu Shu-lien is awesome. Great choices, Caspette.

    ReplyDelete