Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 10 April 2009

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in green.

And...here we go!

1. Anonymous...is really my kitty....bad kitty.

2. The Easter Bunny is a robot in disguise.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and be rewarded by an extra long weekend this weekend yippee!

4. Flowers are what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when there is chocolate and pizza in the world?

6. Chocolate Easter Eggs MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include fixing the pool and starting the garden renovation and Sunday, I want to eat lots of chocolate!

5 comments:

  1. Well look in the fridge when you come over to feed the animals on Saturday - and you'll find the Easter Beagle has been to contribute to the Sunday Choc-fest

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 is great! Yea for spring flowers!!! Enjoy your long weekend. We don't get a holiday here, but who cares? I'm retired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when their bad, we can't help but love them, can we? :-) Pizza and chocolate sound like good therapy to me too. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Caspette, You have been awaded the One lovely blog award. Stop by and pick up the logo for the award when you get a chance. I hope you and your family have a blessed, peaceful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your #5!! And I love spring flowers too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete