Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 17 July 09

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-In.My responses are in green.

1. Chicken, salad and wraps make a quick and easy dinner.

2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of road trips round Australia with the family mostly visiting relatives at some point.

4. Doing the chicken dance in a tutu in retrospect was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams then a little fairy dies.

6. I don’t need time to think it over. I will have that chocolate now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to, well not really looking forward to it but going to a memorial for K’s work colleague who recently passed away, tomorrow my plans include spring cleaning and Sunday, I want to read of course!

12 comments:

  1. Just a note the memorial was lovely the Surf Life Saving club rowed out onto the sea and laid a wreath. There was a lovely sunset during the ceremony. We watched from the beach which was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I don't want to tell my dreams, even to the stars. Poor little fairy. Unless it's a mean and nasty fairy. Then it might be okay. I hope you have a great weekend. I enjoyed reading your responses to the fill-ins. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes definitely a mean and nasty fairy, so its ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tagging you to do the I Cannot Tell a Lie meme if you wish! Head on back to my blog to see the rules. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you,never pass up chocolate!

    Hi, I have given you an award. Please stop by to pick up the logo when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on that chocolate please! And, no fairies dying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Chocolate!!!!
    having a chocolate donut right now, YUM!

    PS; There is a contest at my blog I think u should all check out, its for a copy of Meridian by Amber Kizer.

    www.bloodybookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had chocolate (of course!) for #6 as well. I hate to think I've been killing fairies, even evil ones. Eek! I'm so envious of The Forest of Hands and Teeth! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chocolate one, so true! I hope you get to do lots of reading on Sunday, have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love #6 - it's so very true. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww 5 is very sad, and 6 is hilarious!

    I am glad the memorial went well. They are never easy, but its good to remember people in such a nice way.

    Take care,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete