Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Funnies 13 May 09

Wednesday Funnies is a meme for anything you found funny during the week that you would like to share with your blogging buddies. I am happy for anyone who would like to participate to post a link to their own post here.

Happy Hump Day!

Here are some funny videos I watched during the week which had me laughing my guts out. The last clip will be known to Aussies from the show Chasers War on Everything which was famous for performing sketches and pranks mocking social and political issues. *sigh* Chasers you were taken from us to soon.





4 comments:

  1. That first one with the cats had me really cracking up. Thanks for sharing! I needed a laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute videos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed out loud at the cats and the last one. At least I look 'safe' when I take tourist photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much needed after the week I've had! Thank you for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete