Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in green.
And...here we go!
1. It's cold and I am curled up in bed with a book and a hot chocolate.
2. Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear made sure the string across the front door was tight, and that the outdoor light bulb was unscrewed. He stepped back and admired his work smiling a happy smile. When Fluffy Duffy Duck walked through the door, she would trip on the string and fall flat onto the floor packed full of rotten tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is anything from the Bodyshop.
4. As long as I dont have to drive then any road trip is a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all never ever put a poppa juice in the microwave. Unless you want to see a mini lightening bolt up close (and you do not want to know how I know this).
6. Vampires, werewolves, and aliens; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was another reason why I should not read supernatural books and watch spooky shows before bed .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night, tomorrow my plans include visiting garden nursuries and Sunday, I want to catch up on reading.