Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Splash & Lemonade Stand Award

Wow I managed to acquire two new awards the Splash and Lemonade Stand award. Plus Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals and Rebecca at Im Lost in Books gave me another One Lovely Blog Award.I really am thankful to everyone who has issued me awards.

I would like to thank all my regular followers and the ad hoc followers that have supported me since starting my blog. I like to think my "reviewing" technique has improved since I started in January. Trying to find the right reviewing style that suits me has been fun and I thank everyone who has provided me with feedback on my reviews as they really help me know if I am on the right track.

Splash Award
Thank you to Teddy at The Eclectic Reader who awarded this to me. Please check out her blog.

The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog. 2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you. 3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog. 5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award. 6) Have F~U~N


Well I nominate the following blogs for amusing me and aspiring me.

Irish at Ticket to Anywhere
David at From my Bookshelf
Wendy at Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Kaye at J-Kaye Book Blog
Sally at Books & Musings from Downunder

Lemonade Stand
Thank you to Harvee at Book Bird Dog who nominated me for this award. Please swing past her blog and check it out.

Here are the rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post. 2) Nominate at
least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. 3) Link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

For this award I will again go with the theme of new (or semi new) blogs and blogging friends I have discovered which I think are pretty darn good.

Annie at Reading Writing Ranting
Staci at Life in the Thumb
Rebecca at Im Lost in Books
Teddy at The Eclectic Reader
Wrighty at Wrighty Reads

7 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet, thank you so much Caspette, I've seen this award on other people's blogs & now I have one, Yippeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Caspette! I love reading your blog, too. I am so honored you thought of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Caspette! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards! You deserve them all. And thank you very much for mine. I'm so glad you're a visitor and I always enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Caspette! Love your blog and appreciate the sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am late in getting here. I've been running late all week. Thank you for the award! It's a total pick-me-up! :)

    ReplyDelete