Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 17 April 2009

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in green.

And...here we go!

1. Join me in a tale of adventure and daring do.

2. Put a little randomness in your day! Keep em guessing!

3. Happiness is watching someone do something really stupid. Or even better getting hurt in a comical non fatal way.

4. I was at work and confused.

5. I'm waiting for the aliens to reveal themselves....they are out there.

6. Chocolate is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include visiting the beautician to get waxed and Sunday, I want to do more nothing!

8 comments:

  1. First time I've checked out Friday Fill Ins, it looks like fun! Maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I think "purple slurnaps" proves I've got the randomness thing down. ;-)

    Your "Happiness is" reminds me of something I read on a t-shirt. Front of the shirt: It's always funny 'til someone gets hurt..." back: "Then it's hilarious!"

    never thought to put "doing nothing" on the weekend things. I've always felt compelled to enter something, which is probably why mine get a little weird sometimes ;-)

    Have a great time doing nothing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a bit of randomness. :o) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I love the chocolate thing & the nothing thing!!! I will do the same:) Happy weekend & thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing nothing on Friday. Pick up an award I gave you on Sunday, at www.bookbirddog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete