Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in green.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a womble from Wimbledon."
2. "The roof appears to be falling down but that ain't no matter. You should be more worried about your Ferrari rolling down the hill and hitting the garbage truck."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, the dog started to howl, the cats began to wail, and I realised I had just dropped my bowl of ice cream."
4. "Gold spilled from the hold of the Spanish galleon as the wreck settled on the sea floor."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it groped blindly for the light switch."Where is the damn light switch" a voice uttered in frustration."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but can the unsuspecting ambush an accident?"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Nicholas Cages new movie Knowing, tomorrow my plans include house chores and Sunday, I will be going to a garden show thing!