Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in italics and green.
And...here we go!
1. I'm home from work, I'm happy that I don't have to deal with cleaners who wont clean communal bathrooms and accuse us of stealing toilet paper. Oh and did I mention the elevator? Dont get me started.
2. Why do I have a single bookcase and not a library in my home.
3. How does this thing-a-me jiggy work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put cat food in my kitties bowls while on my way to the fridge to make breakfast.
5. I consider myself lucky because I am alive and well. Everything else is just a huge bonus.
6. One day we’ll see me actually knowing what is going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in, tomorrow my plans include going to Target for shopping and Sunday, I want to do nothing!