Saturday, October 13, 2012

Technical Difficulties; Disqus Not Working For Windows Explorer Users


It has been brought to my attention that windows explorer users may be having problems reading comments and commenting on my blog using Disqus. Through some thorough google internet research (aka typing into search "why can't people see my blogs Disqus comments") it would appear that in the last update of Disqus there is a html glitch that stops windows explorer users from seeing the comments.

As I know nothing about html and how to put the "fix it" code into my blog to fix it, I will have to enlist hubby's help at some point this weekend to do it.

So until then I believe all other browsers work fine. So Safari, Chrome, and Firefox (is that all of them?) still allow you to see Disqus fine.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to have it rectified this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment