Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins - On a Saturday

Well I am going to try and get back into Friday Fill-Ins. It is a fun meme that I used to enjoy doing before I scaled back my blogging. Will see how I go at first so it might be pretty random to start with.


ffi

And...here we go!

1. It's 2011; I vow to take it easy. 2010 was a year of big changes for me so I figure I have done my bit and 2011 is my year to do whatever. Oh and actually share my chocolate sometimes, and not only just when it's a flavor I don't like. This one will be hard.

2. I hate pickles.

3. Thankfully I have my health, family, pets, and books.

4. Books, Chocolate, and relaxing in the bath are the best things in life.

5. I am so glad I got my kindle application on my iphone. However I do appear to now have an addiction to free kindle e-books.

6. A bowl of ice cream is bliss on a hot day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with my new apple mac air laptop, tomorrow my plans include working then a birthday dinner and Sunday, I want to get some cleaning done then go to mum and dads for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Add a glass of wine to the book, bath and chocolate and we're in agreement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of pickles either. Yuck!

    Yum: ice cream!

    I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete