Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Funnies 15 July 09

Wednesday Funnies is a meme for anything you found funny during the week that you would like to share with your blogging buddies. I am happy for anyone who would like to participate to post a link to their own post here.

Happy Wednesday!

Well its so far being a very long week for me. I have been working three jobs while people are off sick and on leave. So offie stress is my theme this week, and while I am not quite at the level of the people in the following clips I REALLY relate with them.




Similar Memes
Please also check out these Blogs for other fun Wednesday memes:

In the Shadow of Mt TBR for Viral Video Wednesday. This is a great meme where a theme is given and you find videos to meet the theme.

The other one is hosted by Book Resort which is called WTF Wednesday. In this meme you post any bizarre pictures you have found.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I sometimes feel stressed at work, but never to the point of destruction. LOL

    ReplyDelete