Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 03 July 2009

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-In.My responses are in green.

And...here we go!

1. When I heard someone singing in the street again, I heard New York, New York. (can anyone remember the song that the lyrics came from. The lyrics are the green bits which I fit to the Fill In).

2. Laughter is the best medicine.


3. It's late, but there is always time to make sure there is a treat in your pocket to make sure any encounter with a griffin goes well. Always leave the house prepared!

4. If your pets are conspicuously absent when you come home its is not a good sign, this is guaranteed always.


5.
My eyes have seen things that can not be unseen.

6.
Tip: Do not let the little black goop at the back of the fridge get to the stage it smells strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on reviews for my blog, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (the garden is getting a break) and Sunday, I want to get stuck back into reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Caspette,

    Yay! That was really fun! I had the laughter line, with a bit of a twist, too.

    Check mine out if you have time. I am so pleased I found this meme, I am luving it. :)

    What makes me want to vomit?

    Find out with my answer for this Friday's Fill-in HERE!

    Yep, I've been a bit silly with this week's.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to be careful with black goop - it attracts Griffins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sally906 exactly! as the scouts say always be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughter certainly does help keep the heart young. :-) You are so right about #4! I remember once coming home and only being greeted by Riley, my dog. My husband had shut Parker, our cat, in the cupboard by accident that morning. He'd evidently climbed in while hubby was getting breakfast out that morning. Oops!

    I hope you had a great weekend! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete