Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 05 June 2009

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in green.

And...here we go!

1. Chaos reigns supreme in my home, and it is kittehs.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been chicken, cheese and bacon wraps.

3. What the dog says: “Holy crap, the cat has built a nuke!”.
What we hear: bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk of a short pier is just what Fuzzy Wuzzy needs thought Fluffy Duffy Duck. She chortled happily to herself as she finished coating the front door knob with vaseline. The house was now finished. Nearly every surface from the front door to the back door completely coated in vaseline. A wicked grin stole across her face and she went to sit on her front porch swing to observe the show.

5. Anytime someone says “I have a book for you” that is some good news.

6. When all is said and done, there is ALWAYS chocolate.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and doing as little as possible, tomorrow my plans include not much, haven't thought that far ahead and Sunday, I want to read and revel in the joy of knowing Monday is a public holiday!

6 comments:

  1. Fluffy Duffy Duck is getting out of control - she needs to be smacked and locked in her bedroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL they both do. Venting work frustration is much better and fun though Fuzzy and Fluffy.

    Might take a break though next week. Fuzzy and Fluffy probably should enter into peace talks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, kittens! We haven't had those around for awhile.

    Fluffy and Fuzzy are getting kind of scary but ALWAYS funny! Those cutesy names are deceiving but a great choice and the perfect way to vent. You might have a book deal coming. Enjoy your long weekend!

    (Yay for chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #6 is always the best, especially a hershey bar with almonds dipped in creamy jiffy peanut butter, of course when the kids and hubby aren't around :)
    Enjoy your weekend, I'll be working........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fluffy and Fuzzy are such a creative and safe way to vent about work. I will have to pass this trick on to my sister, who has had it up to here with work.

    Chicken, cheese, and bacon wraps? Never had one but it sure sounds good. Of course, with chocolate for dessert.

    What holiday do you have on Monday?

    And so true that getting books is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wraps sure sound good! I love your response to #3. I bet that is true too. LOL I love it when someone has a book for me too. :-) I hope you have a great weekend. My in-laws should be arriving any minute. I'm going to take your advice and use Riley as a distraction. He certainly likes to be the center of attention so it won't be too hard.

    ReplyDelete