Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 08 May 2009

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. My responses are in green.

And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as cats are to water.

2. Chocolate should be a staple food and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear said chocolate calling me from the fridge.

4. You should not use the cat to flag the pages in your book. Apparently they don't like it. Go figure.

5. Do what you want to do, but don't be surprised if I dont follow.

6. Fuzzy wuzzy bear trotted down the cobbled stone path, and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon. In the wagon was a bucket filled with green slime and a box full of rotten tuna. It was time to pay back Fluffy duffy duck for the feathers and grease incident.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating to much naughty food (it's been one of "those" weeks), tomorrow my plans include cleaning and getting my new outdoor setting and Sunday, I want to wish mum a Happy Mothers day!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Love your number 6 answer, I feel sorry for Fluffy duffy duck - but she really shouldn't have started it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for the laugh. I love your chocolate references

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with you about chocolate being a staple but your #6 sounds twisted!! LOL!!! I like naughty food...it tastes the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear my chocolate calling me too! I can't imagine why your cat wouldn't want to be used as a bookmark, but it's worth a try. Enjoy your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete