Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday : 24 Feb 09


Teaser Tuesdays hosted by Should Be Reading asks you to:
  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Do NOT post anything that could spoil the plot of the book!
" 'Plus, in Sam's room there was a pendant that wasn't hers the Killer left it there.' Of course I can't tell them that it's exactly the same image I've seen in a dream - one that I know is related to the DC Slasher because I saw it on Julia's thigh. But hopefully it's mere existence, a foreign object at a crime scene, is enough."
Body Count by PD Martin Page 126

5 comments:

  1. I like the cover! There's so much going on in that teaser that I think I better find the book to see what's going on! Dreams? Images on thigh's? Very strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - very interesting - certainly makes me curious! thanks for sharing. :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete