Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: 6 Feb 2009

Janet is the Host of Friday Fill Ins. Today's questions are courtesy of Yellowrose this week. My responses are in bold.

1. Please don't tell me its Monday already.

2. Can you miss breakfast in the morning?
No must have breakfast or people could die, or I could devour junk all day.

3. The color
blue makes me want to relax!

4. I have a craving for
chocolate.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it
to travel the world and read lots more books (might even get some re-reads in).

6. Eyes are the windows to the soul and so pretty.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the rest of the mess we made last weekend cleaning and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy the rain!

3 comments:

  1. Well I only get it for 6 months of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Mondays, please! Not yet anyway.

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It's been raining most of the day--I'm loving every minute of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete